Quick and Easy Homemade Guacamole
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- 1 small red pepper, finely diced (or tomato)
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped
- Seasoned Salt Borsari Citrus Blend to taste (you can find it on Amazon or Whole Foods)
1. Cut the avocados length-wise around the pit using a chefs knife. Remove the pit and scoop out the flesh; mash with a fork.
2. Mash in the remaining ingredients.
3. Enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers immediately with plastic wrap so the guacamole doesn’t brown with exposure to air.