Simple and Delicious Almond Oatmeal Cookies
Cookies with simple ingredients like this are simply delicious!
1/2 cup organic Almond Butter
1/2 cup organic brown sugar
1 1/4 cups rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Beat in a small bowl the almond butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg.
- Add oats and baking soda to mixture, mix well.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, or use a baking stone.
- Roll dough into two-inch balls, and press to flatten on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until cookies brown to your crispness liking.
- Cool cookies on a rack and store leftovers in an airtight container.