- 1/2 cup raw honey or 1/2 cup raw coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup mini semi sweet dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, cranberries or cut up dates
DIRECTIONS:Preheat oven to 350. Use a stone baking sheet, or grease a cookie sheet with coconut oil. Mix honey, oil egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; beat until smooth. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and cherries. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart. Bake 9-11 minutes.
Makes about 20 to 24 cookies.