(Recipe from thevegancookingfairy.com.)
Makes 4 tartlets.
- 1 C raw buckwheat
- 2/3 C dates, pitted and roughly chopped
Crust Preparation Steps
- Grind buckwheat in food processor.
- Add dates and blend again until sticky dough forms.
- Press dough into small tartlet tins.
- Refrigerate till needed.
Cream Filling Ingredients
- 1 C coconut cream (the cream top, minus the liquid, from a can of coconut milk.)
- 3 T raw cacao powder
- 1-2 T maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
Whisk together all cream filling ingredients.
Pour the cream filling into the prepared tartlet tins and refrigerate until set, approximately six hours.