- Boneless skinless chicken breasts (2-4)
- Spinach (2-4 large handfuls)
- Granny Smith apples, sliced (1-2)
- Dried cranberries (as desired)
- Walnuts (as desired)
- Rasberry Vinaigrette dressing
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 25-35 minutes (up to 45 minutes for larger pieces) until internal temp. reaches 165 degrees and no pink is present.
- Remove from oven and let sit a few minutes before slicing.
- Assemble plates for serving and place one handful of spinach on each plate.
- Divide sliced chicken between plates.
- Sprinkle sliced apple, cranberries, and walnuts on each plate.
- Drizzle with dressing.
*Grilled chicken breasts are an ideal option for this salad.
*To keep optimum moisture in the meat, do not open the oven during baking.
*Quick meal option: Store pre-baked or grilled chicken breast, sliced, in the fridge. This salad is delicious cold. Just add spinach, apple, nuts, and dressing for a tasty nutritious salad in less than 5 minutes.