These energy bites are packed with wholesome nutrients!
They are easy to whip up and a great grab-n-go alternative when you need a boost.
They also perfectly complement a cup of your favorite tea.
Preserve a few moments to nourish your body and calm your spirit with these tasty treats and your favorite warm beverage.
- 1.5 C pecans (or your favorite nut)
- 1 C pitted medjool dates (approximately 10)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- pinch of sea salt
- Process nuts for 60-90 seconds in food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Roll into bite-size balls or place in candy molds.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least 2 hours.
NOTE: I prefer to freeze. Be aware, the bites will soften as soon as they are back to room temperature.
Store in refrigerator or freezer.
(Recipe adapted from Ginger Macadamia Nut Energy Bars in Nourishing Meals cookbook.)