Peanut Butter Cookies
Craving a warm cookie? These peanut butter cookies are so delicious! Best of all, they are quick and easy and only contain whole pitted dates for the sweetener.
(Recipe found at blissfulbalance.com.)
Makes: 12-18 cookies
- 1 Cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 C pitted dates
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place dates in food processor and process until crumbly.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until a ball forms.
- Scoop out the dough with a cookie scoop and roll into balls.
- Place on a silicon mat covered cookie tray.
- Flatten with a glass or spatula and criss-cross with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Enjoy these warm chewy cookies right from the oven!