- 1 C almond flour
- 1 C Medjool dates; pitted
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/4 C honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 C extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8 X 8 baking pan.
- Place all ingredients, except eggs, into food processor and pulse one minute.
- Add eggs, one at a time, pulsing 30 seconds after each addition.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool, and cut.
Stores in refrigerator up to 5 days.
(Recipe found at bitesforfoodies.com.)