Discover tasty recipes that are quick and easy to grab for both yourself and your family.
This recipe is from Low Fat Vegan Chef.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed (about 1C)
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1/4 C peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla (I use Organic)
- 1 1/2 C oats (I use Gluten Free Quick Cooking)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 C raisins
- 1/2 – 1 C Chocolate Chips (use dairy free chocolate chips and mix in some cacao nibs)
- 1/4 C dried cranberries
- 1/4 C goji berries
- 3 scoops protein powder (she did not put this in)
Mix wet ingredients, then add in dry. Place in parchment lined square pan in the freezer until hard and then pull out and cut into bars. Wrap separately and place back in freezer. Makes about 10 bars.