Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Homemade Larabars
Submitted by Wendy
by Less Sugar Naturally
- 260g (9 oz.) Medjool dates
- 1 1 /2 C quick oats
- 125g (4 oz.) peanut butter
- 35g (1 oz.) finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2C chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life Mega Chunks)
- (I also add 1/2C melted coconut oil)
- Pit and chop dates.
- Pulse oats in food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until you can form a sticky ball.
- Dump in baking dish and press flat (I dump on parchment paper on a cookie sheet)
- Refrigerate 1 hour and cut into bars.