Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 people
- 2 6-8 ounces, mahi mahi fillets
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 tablespoon Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (a natural soy sauce alternative) and GF
- 2 inches fresh grated ginger root grated, 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Lemon, cut into 4 slices
- Rinse fish, season with sea salt and pepper, and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine the lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, and olive oil in a small bowl and pour over fish.
- Turn over the mahi mahi in the marinade and let it sit in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat skillet or grill on medium-high heat.
- Cook fish with marinade for 6-7 minutes per side or until fish is firm and opaque.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime.