- 1C Red Quinoa, rinsed
- 2 C chicken or vegetable broth
- 2-4 T olive oil
- 1/2 C chopped summer squash
- 1 C fresh green beans
- salt and pepper or *Seasonello
NOTE: Fresh vegetables taste best in this recipe.
- Bring rinsed quinoa to a boil in broth. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for approximately 15 minutes, until the liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, sauté the squash in olive oil for a few minutes, then add the green beans and sauté approximately one to two more minutes. The green beans add a refreshing crunch to the salad. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the cooked red quinoa into the sauté pan and thoroughly combine with the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper or Seasonello.
*Seasonello can be found on Amazon or at some specialty olive oil stores.