Coconut Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 4 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. In a separate bowl or blender, whisk honey, coconut milk, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Gently stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix in chia seeds, then fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into greased or muffin tin liners, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins start browning and cooked through. Wait about 5 minutes and remove from tins and cool on rack.
*Use organic whenever possible.