(This recipe adapted from Two Moms in the Raw, Raw Key Lime Pie recipe.)
- 2 C toasted pecans
- 3 T hemp seeds
- 1 C unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 C pitted Medjool dates
- 3 C cashews, soaked 20-30 minutes, then drained and rinsed
- 3/4 C lime juice (key lime or lime)
- 3/4 C coconut oil
- 1/2 C honey
- 1/2 C water
- 3-4 tip vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Place all of the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until sticky.
- Press crust mixture into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine all the filling ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into pie shell and freeze until solid, at least 8 hours.
- Garnish with lime slices.