(Recipe from kimshealthyeats.com)
Wow your holiday guests this year with these unique and delicious potatoes! These stackers are EASY to prepare and require just a few ingredients.
I double the recipe because it’s impossible to eat just one or two of these!
- 2 T butter (I use Earth Balance.)
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 2 T parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish (I use parma! vegan parmesan.)
- 1 tsp fresh Rosemary, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 5-6 large sweet potatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
NOTE: We use a Mandolin Slicer, purchased at Amazon, to quickly and efficiently slice our sweet potatoes. This affordable kitchen tool saves time and gives you close to perfect uniformly thin slices.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, coconut oil, parmesan, chopped Rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Slice your sweet potatoes in thin slices and toss in the bowl until evenly coated.
- Layer the potato slices in the muffin pan and fill each cup to the top.
- Bake at approximately 45-50 minutes, until the edges and tops are golden brown and the centers are tender.
- Let cool 5 minutes and carefully remove with a large spoon.
- Top with extra parmesan cheese and Rosemary and serve.