(Recipe from simplyrecipes.com)
This recipe is simple and quick to fix. The avocado remoulade is a unique complement to salmon fillet. Salmon and avocado contain heart healthy fats.
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- 2 large avocados, cut and peeled
- 1 T fresh Italian parsley
- 1 T shallots or green onions
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 T lime juice
- 3-4 T olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend avocado and lime juice in a food processor.
- Slowly add the olive oil.
- Add the shallots and parsley.
- Add the mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper and cook in oil, at medium high heat, on the stovetop. Place the salmon skin side down, first. Cook each side for approximately 3-4 minutes.