Image courtesy of Ambro at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
What is rebounding? Simply, rebounding is jumping on a mini-tramp using small controlled movements. I have been so cold and hate going outdoors. Out of desperation and listening to my client’s successes, I have tried this form of exercise.
Why rebounding? Rebounding provides a lot of variety for me and is something I can do indoors with very little space needed. I mix in rebounding with some of my exercise DVDs that I already own by doing part of the routine on the mini-tramp instead of the floor.
What are the benefits?
- Increases capacity of heart and lung
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Improves co-ordination and balance
- Reduces stress and tension
- Improves muscle tone (particularly legs, thighs, hips, abdomen and arms)
- Increases energy and vitality
- Boosts the lymphatic and immune system
- Is a lot of FUN, so you will keep doing it!